featured Summer

Thrasher

10:28:00 AMShiver Fashion

Hello my faithful readers , it's almost the end of holidays, and I thought it would be nice to give you a look for this occasion, all I had in mind this time is to create a sportswear look wich you can feel at ease and confortable, so in this outfit I decided to wear a Thrasher t-shirt from which I found the color rather original and very easy to associate, and I think this is a big ideal for those who desires the sport's style, Then for the small original and quirky detail, I chose this black short influencer short from champion usa which the style complement meet quite well with the t-shirt, And since we generally want to be well dressed without overdoing it, I prefered to use the air max 97 as a vintage sneakers from Nike that does not stop influencing all the fashionbloggers.
I hope this look will inspire you guys !












You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact